General terms & conditions
- For the offers and services of Chloë Kascha the following conditions apply. Changes to these conditions require written confirmation in order to be valid. These conditions also apply if the client refers to his own terms and conditions of business, in particular when placing the order, unless the changes have been explicitly accepted in written form.
- Administration and consultation
- The necessary rehearsals required for the performance
- Reservation of the date as well as the presence time
- Providing and arranging of the required musical scores, if they are pieces from Chloë Kascha’s repertoire. When it comes to pieces beyond her repertoire, the reimbursement for the acquisition is to be agreed upon separately.
Payment and booking confirmation
- Payment by bank transfer is not considered complete until the claimed amount is credited and finalised on the bank account of Chloë Kascha. Chloë Kascha is generally entitled to claim 100% of the booked arrangement as a prepayment upon the placement of the order. If the client does not meet his/her payment obligations, or if he ceases to make his payments, Chloë Kascha is entitled to the immediate withdrawal from the contract without prior notice.
- Full payment – minus a cancellation fee of 200 EUR – will be refunded up to 30 days before each event. In the case of cancellation after this time 50% of the total amount must be paid. Cancellations within 48 hours of your event are non-refundable.
- Chloe Kascha will arrive at least 45 minutes prior to the event.
- The organizer is required to provide Chloë Kascha with a clean, lockable changing room.
- It is possible to extend the presence and playing time agreed on. However there is no guarantee that Chloe Kascha can stay for unexpected overtime. If a longer presence or playing time is desired, the fee will be discussed directly with Chloë Kascha at the event.
- The client agrees to provide a place for Chloë Kascha that is protected from direct sunlight or rain. In the case of an inappropriate place, Chloë Kascha is not obliged to provide her services.